Sexy and sophisticated, they blend beautifully with the natural lash line. No one will ever know #wokeuplikethis
Subtly striking with a wearable amount of wispy, Katie will take you from desk to dancefloor.
- Remove lashes from the tray using Tweezers
- Measure the lash against your natural lashes & trim the lash from the outer edge.
- Apply a thin layer of Lash Glue to the band & leave to dry for a minute to get tacky (If the glue is too wet it will slide around the eye).
- Apply the lash to the centre of the eye using Tweezers, then carefully set the inner and outer corners into place.
- Squeeze the false lash with your natural lashes to get is as close to the natural lash line as possible.