Anusol HC Suppositories offer all the benefits of Anusol Suppositories, with the addition of hydrocortisone to reduce inflammation and swelling, providing rapid relief from internal piles.
Directions for use:
- Insert one suppository deeply into the back passage (anus).
- You should use as often as prescribed by your doctor, however Anusol HC Suppositories are usually used at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
- This medicine is not recommended for children under 18 years old.
- Do NOT take orally
- Do not use more than 3 suppositories a day unless prescribed otherwise by your doctor
- Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are may be allergic to Anusol HC suppositories or any of it's ingredients
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you have rectal bleeding or blood in the stool