Remove your wrinkles with retinol – an ingredient popular with dermatologists. La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol concentrated treatment uses retinol to visibly reduce deep wrinkles. It also effectively targets signs of premature ageing caused by sun exposure, removing age spots and evening out skin tone without causing any irritation.
In 2013, La Roche-Posay Redermic Retinol treatment was awarded the Prix d’Excellence Beauty Award in Marie Claire magazine, and subsequently won several other competitions.
- reduces wrinkles, for instance above your upper lip and on your forehead
- evens out skin tone
- removes premature age spots
- softens skin and leaves it radiant
- helps smooth out the surface of your skin
- its light and fluid texture absorbs quickly
- does not leave an oily film
- dermatologically tested
- 2 types of retinol (pure and gradually released) – combats wrinkles
- lipohydroxy acid
- La Roche-Posay thermal spring water
How to apply:
Apply ideally in the evening to clean skin while avoiding your eye area. Can be used on its own, or as a base for your moisturiser. If you use the cream in the morning, don’t forget to then use a photo-protective product with a high SPF.