Wartner Cyro Freeze is based on the same freezing technology used by the doctor. It offers an effective and fast removal of warts and verrucas by freezing it in a direct & precise way, causing the wart or verruca to disappear within 10 to 14 days usually after one application by which time healthy new skin will have formed underneath.
No self treatment is more effective & rapid. If a wart, verruca or part of it should remain two weeks after treatment, you may safely treat it a 2nd or 3rd time. If you want to remove a wart/verruca that is bigger than 7.5mm, please see your doctor.
Do Not Use WARTNER Cryo Freeze:
- On children under 4 years of age
- On the face, groin, genitals, scalp or mucosa
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, check with your doctor whether you can use this device.
- On a diabetic person or a person with poor blood circulation or blood clotting problems
- On warts located on sensitive skin or very thin skin (e.g. around joints)
- If the wart and/or surrounding skin is bleeding or open, irritated, itchy, infected or red.
- On healthy skin (skin without warts)
- On liquid filled vesicles on the skin (called Molluscum contagiosum’, also known as water wart) or any other vesicles or blisters.
- If you are not sure that the growth is a wart. Do not try to remove birthmarks, moles, recent vascularized and irregular growths, or anything that might be skin cancer (melanoma)
- On warts in a cluster or warts very close together (min 3 cm). Treat one wart, and wait 14 days before you treat the next wart, as this could result in excessive skin damage
Possible Side Effects: blisters (possible blood blisters) around the treated area, the skin losing its colour, minor burns and scar formation, risk of skin/nerve damage (in case of overexposure), transient disturbed sensation (tingling, prickling, painful feeling)
Talk to Your Doctor:
- If you or your child get any unexpected side effects
- If the wart does not heal
- If the wart has not disappeared after 3 treatments
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Read the entire leaflet before using WARTNER Cryo Freeze